Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-03-28 16:55:16
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: www.jordan12doernbecher.com/
PostNapisane: 2018-08-06 08:08:57 

England's record goal scorer Wayne Rooney announced Wednesday he is retiring from international soccer with immediate effect after manager Gareth Southgate tried to recall him to the squad.

The 31-year-old - scorer of 53 goals in 119 appearances for his country - told Southgate of his decision during a phone conversation on Tuesday.

Southgate had phoned Rooney - who had lost both the captaincy and eventually his place in the squad as he became a peripheral figure under Jose Mourinho at Manchester -United last season - to congratulate him on his early-season form for new club Everton.

Rooney has looked rejuvenated and happy - scoring in both their Premier League matches so far - since he re-signed for the club that nurtured his talent as a teenager before he left for United 13 years ago.

"It was great that Gareth Southgate called me this week to tell me he wanted me back in the England squad for the upcoming matches. I really appreciated that Cheap Mens Air Jordan 12 Doernbecher Black/Hyper Violet-Pink Blast AH6987-023 ," said Rooney in a statement sent to Press Association Sport.

"Having already thought long and hard, I told Gareth that I had now decided to retire for good from international football.

"It is a really tough decision and one I have discussed with my family, my manager at Everton and those closest to me.

"Playing for England has always been special to me. Every time I was selected as a player or captain was a real privilege and I thank everyone who helped me.

"But I believe now is the time to bow out."

Rooney, England's most capped outfield player ever, said his sole purpose now in soccer was to ensure Everton win trophies.

He had alluded to what his priority was in his post-match interview on Sky Sports on Monday after he joined Alan Shearer in scoring 200 Premier League goals - made sweeter as it came against Manchester United's city rivals Manchester City.

"Leaving Manchester -United was a tough call but I know I made the right decision in coming home to Everton http://www.jordan12doernbecher.com/air-jordan-12-doernbecher.html ," said Rooney.

"Now I want to focus all my energies on helping them be successful."

Rooney, who another former England great Gary Lineker said earlier Wednesday had been unlucky to be the only world-class player in many England sides, had one regret that he had never lifted a trophy with his country.

"One of my very few regrets is not to have been part of a successful England tournament side," said Rooney, whose four goals in Euro 2004 propelled England to the quarterfinals before their hopes were extinguished when he broke a bone in his foot in the last-eight match with the hosts.

"Hopefully the exciting players Gareth is bringing through can take that ambition further and I hope everyone will get behind the team.

"One day the dream will come true and I look forward to being there as a fan - or in any capacity."

BAGHDAD air jordan 12 retro doernbecher mens , March 25 (Xinhua) -- Up to 26 people were killed and 90 others wounded on Friday in a suicide bomb attack at a football field in a town south of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, a local police source said.

"The latest reports said that 26 people were killed in the suicide bombing," the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

The attack occurred in the evening when a suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest among a crowd of people during a football game at the pitch in the town of Iskandriyah, some 50 km south of Baghdad, the source said.

The mayor of the town cheap air jordan 12 doernbecher mens , Ahmed al-Khafaji, was among the killed and Hassoun Hussein, the local leader of the Shiite militia Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, was among the wounded, the source said.

Iskandriyah is part of the once restive area air jordan 12 doernbecher mens shoes , dubbed Triangle of Death, which is a cluster of towns scattered north of Babil's provincial capital city of Hilla, some 100 km south of Baghdad.

Earlier, an UN Assistance Mission for Iraq report estimated 7,515 were killed and 14 air jordan 12 doernbecher mens sale ,855 injured in the armed conflicts in Iraq last year. Enditem

The flag ceremony is held during the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning, capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Oct. 7, 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Volunteers are see on the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning, capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region air jordan 12 doernbecher mens , Oct. 7, 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Liu Peng (bottom, L), minister of Chinese General Administration of Sports, speaks at the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning jordan 12 retro doernbecher mens , capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Oct. 7, 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Dancers perform on the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning, capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Oct. 7 cheap jordan 12 doernbecher mens , 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Dancers perform on the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning, capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Oct. 7, 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Dancers perform on the opening of the finals of the 45th Gymnastics World Championships in Nanning, capital of south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region jordan 12 doernbecher mens shoes , Oct. 7, 2014. The finals of the 45th FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Championships started Tuesday in Nanning. (XinhuaYang Zongyou) Dancers perform on the opening of the finals. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Jerseys