Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-03-29 00:08:51
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: pandora collections
PostNapisane: 2018-04-09 09:45:14 

pandora jewellery charms Spring 2018 review, with a closer look at one of the popular beads from the collection – the Enchanted Garden Glass murano! It doesn’t aspect heavily in Pandora’s campaign material, but it’s been in fan photos all over social media in a bundle of beautiful designs.

pandora sale this murano was love at first sight for me, featuring a combination of bees as well as my favourite pastel pinks plus purples, and so I got straight down to my local store to acquire one after this collection launched! Read on to check out my thoughts on the bead at a store, and how I’m using it.

pandora collections the idea of this glass bead is the fact it offers a tiny garden scene, with bumblebees flying lazily amongst pink flowers and pastel green retains, and swirling vines snaking during the entire design. This is an even more ambitious design than Pandora includes attempted before, with many elements within one bead, and Need to admit that when MY PARTNER AND I first saw the stock options image, as lovestruck as I had been, I feared that may struck by the feared production issues.

pandora charms thankfully this hasn’t been true, and there have been a crowd of these muranos to move round. I heard from your Pandora store that the bumblebee details are built separately by an U . s citizens glass maker, and likely then placed inside the murano glass by Pandora’s artisans. I’d like to see a ‘making of’ due to this bead!