Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-04-16 16:46:19
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: adidas superstar
PostNapisane: 2018-04-09 09:43:42 

Last month, cheap nike shoes invited us to London to join them to the huge launch of your Deerupt, adidas Originals' hottest sneaker. Taking place from the iconic Louvre Carrousel with Paris, the launch celebration featured an impressively immersive and interactive experience. The silhouette's grid-like design was echoed throughout the site, from the glassed pattern about the iconic Pyramide De Louvre and in the concourse inside, the function tangibly brought the footwear to life.

We were eager to find out more on some of the inspiration behind nike jordan latest cutting-edge silhouette, and so we linked up along with James Thompson, Global Senior Designer for adidas Originals, who talked us through the creative background, the model's homage to help 80s adidas' runners plus the Deerupt's design being catered for the generation of fit image takers.

basketball shoes: Take us through a person's journey to becoming knowledgeable about adidas Originals. James Thompson: I started out grasping industrial design but I have always been interested in streetwear culture and will always be obsessed with sneakers, even while very young. This informed how MY SPOUSE AND I approached my education as well as zeroed in on footwear based studies to ensure that I could get on the industry.

What was it about 80s running adidas superstar in particular that prompted the Deerupt? The idea came from iconic styles from the past such as the New York runner and also the Marathon trainer, which have a real rich heritage of midsole net technology. It’s an iconic look having a very appealing graphic good quality, something that we wished to explore in depth.