Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-03-28 21:52:59
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Liverpool’s Fabinho brings
PostNapisane: 2018-07-23 07:54:25 

Fabinho’s phone filled with messages of congratulations within moments of his £43.7m move to Liverpool being announced. One was from his fellow Brazilian, Roberto Firmino, offering his new teammate advice about the club and where to live in the city. Another was from Kylian Mbappé, wishing his former Monaco colleague well in Craig Mager Authentic Jersey the Premier League. The addition to Liverpool’s midfield intends to invite the World Cup-winning star to join him.
Obrazek
“Kylian has already said he will remain at PSG for the next season but I will try slowly to convince him to come to Liverpool,” says the defensive midfielder, more in hope than expectation Jared Goff Jersey at this juncture. “Kylian sent me a message congratulating me on going to Liverpool. I have not had the chance to congratulate him yet on what he did winning the World Cup but what France did was fantastic. What Mbappé did Doug McDermott Authentic Jersey in two years of professional football is amazing. http://www.officialpanthersfootballstore.com/Graham_Gano_Jersey He is a phenomenon and needs to be congratulated. As soon as I have the chance I will.”
Obrazek
The double training sessions Jürgen Klopp has put on at Melwood this week, and Mbappé’s hectic schedule since becoming the first teenager since Pelé to score in a World Cup final, account for the lack of interaction between the close friends. Together they won the 2017 French title and reached the Champions League semi-finals before a fine Monaco team broke up in haste. Mbappé, Bernardo Silva, Tiémoué Bakayoko and Benjamin Mendy were among those who departed. All have won silverware with new clubs and http://www.officialcardinalslockerroom.com/elite-adrian-wilson-jersey Fabinho aims to follow suit.
“We have a very good team and I believe we will be able to fight for the title,” John Jerry Jersey insists the 24-year-old from just outside São Paulo. “I have just started with my team mates but I can see we have excellent players, an excellent manager and a very good group. I followed Liverpool last season because the way they played was very exciting – their quick transitions, the counterattacking, the way they played from the defence to the opposition net, it was fantastic to watch. We have to carry on that way this season so it will be very important for us to follow that through.
“I understand Manchester City are the champions and produced excellent football last season, but we will do our best to get the title from them and make everyone here happy. I have spoken quite often to Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy since I arrived, mainly Bernardo. I told him that although we are friends I will be harsh on him when we play against each other! I am pleased they are playing in England and we will be living close by. Off the pitch we are very good friends but on the pitch is a different story. I have never had the chance to play against a team which had a good friend playing for them before.”
Liverpool were still coming to terms with defeat in the Champions League final when Fabinho’s under‑the-radar signing was announced in http://www.detroitlions.us.com/WOMENS-TJ-LANG-JERSEY.html May. “I think everything started to happen about a month before the end of the season,” he admits. “It all moved very fast. I tried to focus on the end of the season with Monaco and finishing second in the French league but when you know a club of Liverpool’s stature is interested in you it obviously touches you.”
The acquisition of Fabinho and Naby Keïta intensifies competition in the heart of Liverpool’s midfield and, with Jordan Henderson expected to miss the Premier League opener against West Ham United because of his late return to pre‑season training, the Brazilian has an early opportunity to press his claims. Both the player and Klopp, however, are preaching caution.
“I have only just started playing with a new team and I have to get used to my new teammates,”he says. “I’ve noticed already it’s a different way of playing compared to what I was used to.”
Klopp elaborates: “We have seen it a little bit with Fabinho that he needs to settle. He’s a little bit too deep between the centre-halves at the moment. We do it differently to Monaco. You can push him into position but because it’s natural for him moments later he’s again deep. That shows he needs time to adapt to different styles.” cheap jerseys cheap jerseys china wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys from china