Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-04-18 15:15:44
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Jay Bothroyd jerseys
PostNapisane: 2018-04-17 04:33:45 

As Jay Bothroyd settles into his 18th season as a professional he has already achieved everything he set out to do as a child chasing a ball around the playground. Now, however, he wants to create history in Japan. The striker plays for Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo in the country where he has spent the past three years of his career and has started brightly this season with two goals in his opening five league games.
Obrazek
It looked as if Bothroyd was heading away from top-level football when he left England in 2014 for the Thai club Muangthong United but the low standard he found there prompted the former Cardiff striker to force his way out, moving to the J-League 2 side Júbilo Iwata. Bothroyd became a favourite with the club as he propelled them back up to the top flight, something which helped him to settle easily into Japanese life.
Obrazek
“I always look back, not that I’ve got any plans on finishing soon, but when I do retire from football I can look back at my career and Womens Jared Veldheer Jersey say that when I decided I wanted to be a professional footballer in the playground when I was an infant I would have said: ‘I wanted to play in the Premier League, I want to play for my country and I want to earn a lot of money’ and I’ve done all three of those. I’ve achieved all my goals and I want to keep achieving as much as I can for as long as I can.”
Bothroyd, 35, is still looking to better himself and finally lift a trophy, something he has not done since being part of the Arsenal team which won the FA Youth Cup in 2000. Triumph in Japan would increase his cult status in Sapporo and send Bothroyd down in history, a personal milestone for which he is striving. “I would like to be the first English person to win some silverware in Japan, that would be a big achievement for me. I am happy, I’m the highest‑scoring British person in the J-League ever and Gary Lineker was here, so that’s an achievement. I just Anton Stralman Womens Jersey want to keep trying to be the best I can be, work hard, keep myself in shape and enjoy each day.”
Back home not many have taken notice of Bothroyd’s achievements abroad but he recently made headlines in England for blacking out in a training session. “I’ve got epilepsy, I haven’t got it really badly but I do have epilepsy and it’s something I’ve had since I was young, so it’s just one of those things you learn to live with.
“That was the first time I’ve actually had a seizure in football on the pitch, it had never happened to me before. The reason it did happen is because I forgot to take my medication for a couple of days and it caught up with me. I’ve got to take medication each day, I don’t see it as a disease, I see it as a condition and I embrace it. When http://www.newenglandpatriotsauthorizedstore.com/shaq-mason-jersey-elite that happened to me, loads of people contacted me and sent letters to say they didn’t realise you could be a sportsperson, achieve your goals with the condition. People were saying they were going to let their kids play football again, so I’ve helped influence people in a positive light.”
Asia is not Bothroyd’s first foreign adventure. He spent two years at the Italian club Perugia from the age of 20, fulfilling an ambition cultivated every weekend watching Football Italia on the sofa with his father growing up in Islington, north London.
One of his team-mates in Serie A was Colonel Gaddafi’s son Saadi, a man who became a friend of Bothroyd’s during their time at the club. Gaddafi failed a drug test while with the club and would feature only once. In recent years he has faced a number Womens Hunter Pence Jersey of accusations including murder, drug use, misappropriating properties through force and armed intimidation when he led http://www.authentichockeyrangersofficial.com/Ondrej_Pavelec_Jersey_Adidas the Libyan Football http://www.cavaliersproshop.com/Larry_Nance_Jr_Jersey Federation. After football he became a special forces commander and was under United Nations sanctions after commanding units to repress the revolution in his homeland brutally and is being held in prison awaiting trial for the murder and torture of a former footballer. wholesale jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys