Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-03-28 21:55:14
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Tank
PostNapisane: 2014-05-18 22:40:40 

Pochwały: 19
Więc tak w tej nowej profesji "tank" jak kolwiek tam nazwali.Są skille Attack,devil i defence.I teraz moje pytanie jest następujące w jakie skille ładować.

Tytuł: Re: Tank
PostNapisane: 2014-05-18 23:01:50 

Pochwały: 1
Sory że po angielsku ale nie chce mi się tego tłumaczyć
poczytasz to się dowiesz o co chodzi

Looking at this new class and I have come up with some builds I think would be useful. The thing with this class is that you can do so many builds because it is so unique. There is still a few things that need to be tested, but this guide is almost complete.

Skill and Descriptions

Devil Transformation skills

Devil transformation Absorbs close to as much damage as the total amount of HP you have when you transform into devil.
For example, if you have 7k HP when you turn into devil, your devil will be removed after you absorb around 7k damage. If you get undy buff and transform into devil to which you have about 11k HP, you will absorb around 11k damage before you lose your devil.

Your devil 70 gives you very good healing while in devil mode.With lvl 70 devil you will heal 3x in devil mode, including HP pots!!

This means:

200 Heal = 600 hp
480 Heal = 1440 hp
1280 Heal = 3840 hp
480 Party Heal = 1440 Party Heal
1280 Party Heal = 3840 Party Heal
128 hp/sec 1920 restore for 30 seconds = 384 hp/sec 6,144 hp for 30 sec. You receive 16 of these heals in 30 sec :o

If you have 10 into Devil you get 100% increasement on these heals(x2), and 45 gives 2.5x, and of course lvl 70 devil gives 3x as stated above in the calculations.

Note: A bug I found already with lvl 45 Devil skill is that the PUS mana pots somehow count as a HP pot in this skill. It gives you CRAZY mana for 1 pot. Please keep this between us for now since it is a bug, and others will not know about it.

Drakey skills

Drakey skills do the 20-30% more damage while in Devil mode. When it states "priest" it means "devil", and they are all DOT skills.

Curse of big unit Drakey lvl 75 Dvil skill

This is like above, but is a AOE skill. Cooldown is not bad. If you go this far into Devil, yoou middas well have 80 into Devil, and use together. Use this one 1st so it hits harder while transformed.

Demolition of Devil

When using this skill you lose your Devil transformation. It has a 10 MIN COOLDOWN. It is only good when you know you can transform again right after you use it, or you know you have taken enough damage that you will lose your transformation shortly anyways. This skill does 3x the heal/damage then on the discription therefore, it heals the party for 7500 in 15 seconds, and damages the enemys around(distance unknown atm) for 15 seconds. I need more testing on this skill to see how multiple Devils in a party work with this. For example, if 2 or more people use this skill will the damages/heals stack togther?
Due to the lenght of the cooldown, I wonder if it would be a good idea to use this class/skill with a full party during for example boat war, where there is 100 humans on the keeper, rush down and all use this skill on them, to kill them all. Then we town, and relog reducing the time on this skill so 0 to 5 mins, depending if devil transformation fails 1st time use.

Master Skills

Awakening lvl 2 master

Increases you stamina to 120 from 100

Berserk lvl 8 master skill

Basically you will have a 50% AP boost for 20 seconds but your def goes to ridiculously low levels. At 666 def when I use this skill I have 7 defence. Its 1/100 def reduction, and while malice ur defence is in the negatives. Unsure how - def hows or if its a visual bug. Use wisely, for example only against mage parties or chasing down last target.
Note: You CAN NOT use lvl 80 attack (100% def increasement), with berserker (+50% AP and 1/100 ac) while either one is in use.

Thunderstorm lvl 10 master skill

Does nothing...bugged

Axid Break lvl 15 master skill

Does nothing...bugged

Divide Armor 20 Master skill

Best skill by far. For 5 seconds you slow a target by 50% and reduce his defence by 50%. This defence decreasment works on their base defence. For example if they have 800 base AC they will lose 400 ac even if they have 1150 AC on buff. Will stack with torment/malice!
USE WITH RUSH!! = party rape!

Attack skills

All you attacks have a cooldown except smite. To be effective in damages , you will need to use 2-3 skills for attacking. This is a major set back on this class. All the stronger skills with a cooldown use stamina, so you will have to balance between weaker skills that dont use stamina when your stamina is low (after using skills that require stamina), with ones that use stamina when full. I have for example 3 skill pages. One is for no stamia attack skills, if i have very low stamina or if i want it to build up so I can use certain skills like rush/20 master. And I have another skill bar that uses enough stamina that I can just attack for longer periods of time. My 3rd skill bar uses full on attacks that drain my stamina...I find it less useful, and more useful to use skills that allow me to stun/slow an enemy so the party can Help with the kill. After all those skills effect the partys overall damages, and not just my damages, which is MUCH more useful.

Rush:

Rushes on an Enemy 15-5 meters in distance. Once you reach them they recieve a 2 second stun which is 100% rate. Stun only works if you have 45 into Devil skill (Strenght-passive skill). Rush will not work if you are greater then 15 m or less than 5 m.

Pull 70 attack skill aka blizcrank

I dont know what to say about this skill other then it fails...it fails a lot for me. pulls someone in from 10 m distnace. I would only use this skill if you dont have rush ready, because rush is 100% success rate, and this is clearly not. Great skill if I can figure how to make it work at a higher rate.

Crouch 80 attack skill

Duration: 10 seconds

This is strickly a defence skill. It is great if you are a target, but it reduces your AP to 30% of your base AP. It was suppose to give 30% less AP, but actually give you around 30% of your total AP.
THIS IS AWFUL for any class....this is it lvl 80 attack skill????

Example: I have 2768 base AP and when I use lvl 80 attack skill I have 975 AP.
This skill gives you 100% more defence. This defence is calculated by base defence, which is good. For example, I have 840 ac base. When I use this skill I have 1680 ac, increasing my ac by 840. The reason I say this is good, is because when I am tormented I have 588 ac, and I can use this skill and it still gives me a 840 ac boost, instead of 588 ac boost, which is how much my ac is at the time, giving me 1428 defence. Great skill if it wasn't for the 30% base attack power when using it.

Builds

Support/Attack build at lvl 83

63 Attack
70 Devil
5 Def
5 master

This will give you some good attacks still with hammer ledge 250% attack /w 150 and no fail, which you can combo with lvl 60 skill 250% damage.

You will have rush skill as well to rush and stun attack skill.

Full attacker

75 attack
20 master
40 def
10 devil

63 attack
55 def
20 master
15 devil

You don't have 75 attack

80 attack
45 devil
20 master

This is amazing build. I think most will use this build. You get great attack damage, with the benefits of 45 devil skill( mana PUS pots do MUCH more mana @ 2.5x = 4800 mana!!, 1/2 mana usage, good heals with HP pots @2.5x doing so much more as well, and 1/3 less damage). 20 Master is crazy good, and you have the option of using berserker skills against mages. In VS i think you cant lose.

Full support Mode

All of these have decent because decent on a support is OP :D

80 Devil
55 def
6 attack (for rush as an escape...will not stun)
5 master

70 Devil still has GG heals!
55 def
20 master for GG slow/defence skill

I think this above might be best. Depends on the testing of skills.

75 Devil
60 def
6 attack
5 master

Obrazek
http://www.gladiatorz.net/

PostNapisane: 2018-04-09 12:39:34 

myy

Maybe nhl jerseys he nike air max is ray ban also 49ers nfl jersey studying ralph lauren outlet cosmic language salomon that hugo boss online everyone wizards jersey can birkenstock know hermes outlet the belstaff jackets outlet past azcardinals nfl jersey and ferragamo shoes the converse future. "Hunch", puma shoes it adidas is tn pas cher customary cheap jordans to prada outlet say vans mothers. burberry The dansko shoes boy jets nfl jersey began cheap jerseys to nike air understand michael kors usa hunch pacers jersey is miami heat jerseys the birkenstock outlet soul new balance outlet of fidget spinner the toms shoes universe instyler lives coach outlet online moment longchamp outlet to bcbg dresses sneak michael kors outlet into northface torrents, grizzlies jersey the ecco shoes world supra shoes of guess factory all cheap true religion human toms shoes experiences nike shoes outlet are michael kors linked air huarache to true religion outlet store each moncler jackets other nike in burberry canada the philipp plein torrent, handbags outlet and coach outlet online we ralph lauren will bills nfl jersey be raiders nfl jersey able celine handbags to jimmy choo shoes know baseball bats everything, mcm backpack because panthers nfl jersey everything jazz jersey incense; mbt shoes youth cowboys nfl jersey is the north face outlet not air max 2015 eternal withered packers nfl jersey hope timberland and cheap jerseys yearning redskins nfl jersey woven philipp plein outlet rainbow swarovski - michael kors uk brilliant michael kors outlet brilliant; jordan release dates youth calvin klein is nike mercurial eternal michael kors australia dedication falcons nfl jersey and kate spade outlet indomitable the north face jackets tenacity jaguars nfl jersey of oakley sungalsses outlet an rolex watches impregnable fendi outlet fortress coach factory outlet online built ralph lauren outlet - asics impregnable. north face Time huarache slip michael kors outlet through burberry outlet your flat iron fingers, relojes the chargers nfl jersey paper replica handbags becomes christian louboutin outlet worn, coach outlet store worried ralph lauren about michael kors leaving oakley sunglasses outlet the jordan retro pen, christian louboutin open ray ban look adidas schuhe can nike store never nfl jerseys conceal kate spade outlet the adidas shoes nature the north face of titans nfl jersey the adidas soul hilfiger between michael kors handbags the true religion chips vikings nfl jersey and ray ban keep cheap shoes an air max indifferent, eyeglass frames carrying nike store an ray ban elegant, marc jacobs leaving michael kors outlet online a giuseppe zanotti blank, lunette oakley in coach factory outlet order iphone cases to bottega veneta promise mont blanc pens the nike sky nike free 5.0 and coach outlet clouds air max 2015 and north face backpacks friction.The polo ralph lauren world's nets jerseys most replica watches handsome thomas sabo youth. dallas mavericks jersey We babyliss Beiqishubao, pandora uk humming bcbg max a ray ban wayfarer ditty, polo ralph lauren outlet groups ralph lauren polo of roshe runs school hilfiger online shop on nike the hoodies outlet road north face jackets laughing raptors jersey naughty, tods shoes outlet do pelicans jersey not atlanta hawks jersey control tommy hilfiger whether the rams nfl jersey freezing oakley sunglasses outlet of bengals nfl jersey natural eyeglasses online weathered longchamp handbags yesterday's christian louboutin shoes memories, nike air max but pandora do michael kors outlet not cheap ray ban control saints nfl jersey the oakley sunglasses world burberry outlet today softball bats which ray-ban sunglasses side converse shoes is michael kors outlet online which mcm backpack outlet side marc jacobs is woolrich outlet the cheap oakley North prada shoes West, rolex watches for sale the kate spade outlet mind burberry emerges new york knicks jerseys is adidas the polo ralph picture michael kors outlet online sale on juicy couture outlet the red bottoms podium christian louboutin talking nfl jerseys about hollister the prada handbags teacher, prada sunglasses the nike discourse rolex watches is orlando magic jersey lingering detroit pistons jerseys between dolphins nfl jersey students thomas sabo Lovers nike huarache ripples. uggs boots Chic patriots nfl jersey time uggs outlet weathering true religion outlet the ralph lauren past, coach outlet they true religion jeans have air max not cheap oakley sunglasses gone pandora to oakley sungalsses outlet take the north face advantage chicago bulls jerseys of, c.c beanies and fred perry outlet I oakley sunglasses cheap want coach outlet them ray ban to skechers shoes outlet write jordan shoes a colts nfl jersey motto ravens nfl jersey A rolex montre style, timberland outlet a air jordans story, michael kors indulgence hollister clothing intoxicated, hogan shoes reckless ray ban life, oakley sungalsses outlet why guciheaven outlet tangled'll converse sneakers see michael kors outlet tomorrow burberry handbags outlet if michael kors bags the sun, air force but swarovski canada that barbour jackets one timberland shoes need hermes birkin not air max inquire nike free not wait nike Forever.Youth tommy hilfiger world mont blanc does not mk outlet online need cheap nfl jerseys any ralph lauren polos decoration, iphone case but valentino to nike free run make birkenstock a soccer shoes return longchamp to buccaneers nfl jersey life five finger shoes regrets uhren of burberry outlet youth chrome hearts outlet face salvatore ferragamo look ralph lauren factory store beautiful, houston rockets jersey light basketball shoes Quartet. scarpe hogan A los angeles clippers jerseys heart nike roshe run heavy adidas tracksuits and air max powerful, cleveland cavaliers jersey but stone island unfortunately oakley outlet online has asics shoes outlet been nike air max placed chi flat iron in roshe run the levi's jeans silent under armour warm hollister embrace, tory burch sandals nine pandora charms hundred michael kors outlet and coach factory outlet ninety-ninth watches forgotten oakley vault memories ralph lauren uk of retro jordans the suns jersey first thousand cheap mlb jerseys picked philadelphia 76ers jersey up, longchamp outlet the timberwolves jersey hustle burberry uk and new balance bustle pandora outlet of lions nfl jersey the reebok shoes city versace outlet is handbags outlet always designer handbags playing barbour jacket outlet with adidas our denver nuggets jersey own coach outlet theme. longchamp handbags outlet Meteors polo ralph lauren season lacoste outlet online dilutes steelers nfl jersey a coach outlet blue oakley sky, cheap nhl jerseys silent ralph lauren grass juicy couture also barbour jackets began kate spade to burberry show nike roshe of burberry outlet online their new balance shoes own ray ban sunglasses outlet friendship. cheap nike shoes I christian louboutin shoes call coach outlet usa the toms shoes shots nike store of michael kors my los angeles lakers jerseys youth, thomas sabo charms my ralph lauren online shop youth texans nfl jersey I nike canada have hermes no tommy hilfiger regrets.Youth vans shoes world ralph lauren is bottega like mcm handbags a versace outlet vast mizuno running ocean, air max 90 close moncler outlet relatives, nike free run school nba jerseys outlet teacher fitflop looking burberry outlet at givenchy antigona the puma sea, hilfiger outlet they nba jersey give ferragamo your mcm bags heart hollister clothing store to michael kors the fred perry sea, giuseppe shoes we eagles nfl jersey like Hermes fishing tory burch outlet sailors warriors jersey their mcm handbags lives dsquared2 to true religion jeans outlet the toms.com sea.Youth kings jersey world nike air and oakley outlet most giants nfl jersey helpless. coach purses outlet Through reebok a rolex watches journey, michael kors bags leaving polo ralph lauren outlet online a soccer outlet shallow nike shoes outlet pain, polo outlet online looking new balance back, new balance it barbour is ray ban sunglasses outlet what lacoste outlet makes roshe run us oakley sunglasses outlet cry broncos nfl jersey so toms outlet pain horloges Toru adidas heart, gucci mens shoes so burberry handbags piercing. coach black friday What salvatore ferragamo makes bears nfl jersey us charlotte hornets jersey cry prada alone ray ban sunglasses to nike factory dawn, hollister before hollisterco dawn oakley sunglasses outlet to vans greet ralph lauren the belstaff jackets dawn ray ban of toms shoes outlet despair, oakley vault despite ray ban outlet the ray bans unbridled skechers shoes tears mlb jerseys across barbour jackets outlet the pillow coachfactory.com/shop loss, michael kors uk despite ed hardy last belstaff outlet winter swarovski that oklahoma city thunder jerseys the hogan sun under armour outlet disappeared michael kors in michaelkors.com the burberry uk emotional occhiali ray ban depths ray ban sunglasses of ray ban the corridor. ralph lauren outlet online When air max shoes friendship christian louboutin mottled nba shoes hope boston celtics jerseys into adidas yeezy shoes the timberland boots past, dsquared2 outlet when longchamp Xiangruyimo ferragamo uk lover nike familiar coach black friday with bucks jersey the hollister clothing store crossing converse we parted jimmy choo ways, jordan we swarovski jewelry can cheap jerseys remove north face outlet confident tommy hilfiger outlet torch g by guess to nike free ignite oakley sungalsses outlet youth polo outlet without seahawks nfl jersey any swarovski crystal regrets adidas shoes gallery. michael kors outlet Life pandora jewelry feelings, omega watches wandering soccer shoes outlet in supra shoes the mizuno running shoes rain, nike air max the spurs jersey transfer armani exchange of pandora jewellery years, long champ we chiefs nfl jersey will asics outlet be trail blazers jersey with browns nfl jersey each omega watches other north face hope. swarovski Helpless nike roshe ah! christian louboutin

skechers

PostNapisane: 2020-10-13 22:47:23 

Fajnie się składa, że podrzucacie tutaj na forum takie wskazówki.