Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-04-27 22:19:41
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys[
PostNapisane: 2020-05-14 04:07:28 

Irecently sat at breakfast with a few cohorts, a group of invitees initiated by my friend Glynne Johnston, who coined the group?s name, ?Young Guns?. ?I was the first invited, so the moniker came later as the average age kept lowering.? We meet once a month at a café in Fort Worth that?s been there forever.? You probably have one like it in your city Cheap Jerseys , the walls covered with glossy photos of movie stars and sports legends and the menu hasn?t changed since before WWII.? We discuss business, finance and other lofty and deep subjects, as is everyone else.? All at the table with the exception of one bank VP are the Principals of their business.

As we talk about our lives and our businesses, we discovered that we all have clients, companies and customers who are struggling right now as well as those who are experiencing growth.

We noted that economic volatility often reveals character Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys , the behaviors that people tend to have within themselves. ?The stress that the economy is going through can actually be healthy, because it reveals and makes us re-examine our flawed, unproductive, or non-value producing activity.

Since I am the only Management Consultant at the table they asked what I have discovered across the country that separated the successful from those who were struggling.? I shared with them a list of character traits and managing styles that are common in both.

The first I noted is the difference in approach.? Those that struggle allow their focus be on bad news and waiting for it all to ?turn-around?.? In my mentoring and coaching programs, I have identified people who spend unproductive time watching the stock market Wholesale NFL Jerseys , checking email, and generally worrying about things that are beyond their control. ?And of course the news media confirms their belief.? Add to that, conversations and discussions that invoke fear and helplessness, i.e. ?The housing market has dried up.?? ?No one can get credit,? or ?Businesses have stopped spending.?? Of course Wholesale Jerseys From China , these are not valid statements.

On the other hand, my achieving clients and others I have met who are enjoying any level of success have a different approach.? The absolute single most common denominator with this group is that they are not going it alone.? They all have invested in acquiring outside expertise to be on their team, i.e. mentor, and coach, consultant Wholesale Jerseys China , advisory board, continuing education, etc.? They certainly aren?t na?ve to. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Hoddies Wholesale Hats China