Ogłoszenie

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Teraz jest 2024-04-24 01:34:24
Łączny czas online:

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: ]Cheap Jerseys From China
PostNapisane: 2020-03-14 03:24:15 

The whole class was astonished.

We were all coaches and healers. We'd spent most of our lives in improving ourselves and others. Yet what we saw shook the very foundations of everything we believed.

Our teacher asked for a volunteer to come up front for yet another demonstration. We were about to see something that would make our heads spin.

You might have heard of muscle testing. It's a technique to find out if something is good for us or bad for us. Chiropractors and other health practitioners use it all the time.

She tested the volunteer for a baseline. In other words Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping , you have to start by making sure the testing works correctly.

Then came the earthquake. Our teacher asked everyone to send healing energy to the volunteer. Then she muscle tested again.

You're not going to believe this. The person tested weak!

The volunteer weakened when we sent healing energy to her!

We were about to get the next earthquake to complete the collapse of what we thought we knew.

The seminar leader asked everyone to see the person as already perfect in that moment. Guess what.

The volunteer tested strong!

She became weaker when we saw her as needing healing energy. She became stronger when we saw her as already perfect!

Whoa. What have I been doing all my life? What have we been taught?

Our intentions were good, but ...

Perfection happens where someone sees themselves or someone else as perfect and does something Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China , or nothing, for the benefit of the other person. The word intention may not even apply. We see the person as already perfect. There is no intention to change anything.

Black magic is where someone has an intention to damage another.

Misguided Intention

What the heck is misguided intention?

Misguided intention is where we see a person or situation as screwed up and we try to fix them. This is gray magic.

Does that shake things up for you? It sure shook me up.

What have I been doing all my life? What have I been taught?

Sure Wholesale NFL Jerseys China , you can see things as messed up and fix them. For example, you can see a house as dirty. You can then clean it up. And yes Wholesale NFL Jerseys , then it's clean.

Does it stay clean? There is a never-ending activity of cleaning the house as it keeps getting dirty. Does that mean that, if you always see the house as clean Wholesale Jerseys Shop , it will always be clean? You still go through the motions of cleaning.

But we want to raise self esteem. And I can tell you that if we always see ourselves in our perfection, that we'll dissolve anything that limits our self esteem.

This is good stuff!

Humility is fine. But that doesn't mean that we tear ourselves down.

True humility is seeing perfection in others.

Smiles

Have you seen the Jack Nicholson smile? That smile tells me that Jack is really cool.

How about the Tom Cruise smile? It tells me that we're both really cool. Does that smile help others to be really cool?

What does all this mean?

We had our foundations shaken. Are we going to go around with the belief that we're screwed up? Are we going to keep fixing ourselves?

Is there a better way?

Glad you asked! We can practice seeing ourselves and others as already perfect.

This approach goes way beyond fixing your self esteem. There is nothing to fix. All you have to do is see your own perfection.

Would you like to help other people? See them as already perfect.

Copyright 2006 by Jim Kitzmiller

The Experience of Buying Account for WoW Computers Articles | January 3 Wholesale Jerseys Cheap , 2012
There are numerous massively multiplayer online role playing games that have invaded the World Wide Web and have helped to generate millions of dollars that have led to the development of a parallel e...

There are numerous massively multiplayer online role playing games that have invaded the World Wide Web and have helped to generate millions of dollars that have led to the development of a parallel economy. Of the many games that rule the virtual gaming scene, world of war craft wow is one such game that has gained a lot of popularity ever since its launch in the year 2006.

Since the time this game was launched Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping , online players from all across the world have started to buy wow accounts. While the veterans in the game must be well acquainted with the concept of wow accounts, those who are not very thorough with the game might begin to wonder what these accounts are all about. Well Wholesale Jerseys From China , here is a simple explanation. Without these accounts, world of war craft players cannot start playing the game. These accounts are therefore the essential first step towards playing the highly exciting world of war craft wow and enable the virtual gamers to enjoy exciting quests and get to higher levels in the game.

It is quite easy to buy Wow accounts from a number of websites on the Internet. These websites sell wow accounts at extremely cost effective rates so that players who are truly interested in buying these accounts can make a purchase without bothering about exorbitant costs. While most of these websites that put up Wow accounts for sale are reliable and offer extremely safe and secure transactions to the customers Wholesale Jerseys China , a large number of them are actually dubious and cannot be relied upon.

One of the major risks involved in shopping for these accounts online is that they are the dens of hackers and nefarious agents who are always on the prowl for innocent players. Not only do they hack their accounts but also share players? personal details and account information with malevolent third parties.
The Internet is still the best place to buy such massively multiplayer online role playing gaming accounts. If you are lucky, you can land a great deal that can get you the best accounts at the most affordable prices. So Wholesale Jerseys , what are you waiting for? If you have not tried your. Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys